Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Dorkwave NYE 2006

*whew - flyer hot outta photoshop. click for big version.

The Dorkwave tradition continues this New Years Eve at the Northern Lights Lounge. On top of the usual chaos, there's going to be a free special buffet for those who get there early. So get there early.

It's also my psudo-going away party as I'm moving from Detroit probably forever to San Francisco the very next day. What better note to leave on then me ruining my finest clothes while embarrassing myself with drunkin boisterous belligerence with my closest friends.

I'm going to miss all of you and this city, and I hope to see everyone come out of the woodwork for one last horrah.

Northern Lights Lounge
660 W Baltimore St
Detroit, MI 48202
(313) 873-1739
dorkwave.com
myspace.com/dorkwave

No comments: