Thursday, June 19, 2008

Attn: B'laber Community

Just a quick reminder to everyone on the blogroll: I have my long-winded, hyperbolic opinions on here, but Burnlab is still very much a community site - not a personal blog. Thanks to Tenzin and Jennifer for posting about their events this week. I don't have time to scour the listings for New York, Detroit and every cool city in the world to see what's going on, and that's part of why we have such a big team of bloggers here. Please self-promote! (Humility is charming, but can be a character flaw if taken too far.)

Speaking of long-winded, hyperbolic opinions... I would love more than anything to see more of that here. I certainly hope my style doesn't intimidate other writers. Most of the time I'm just trying to get a dialogue going. (Poke, poke, poke!) Challenge me, please! (Allen's done a pretty good job at that.)

Please rant, and please continue to write about your art opening, club night, favorite new record, physical exam gone awry... whatever.

cheers

p.s. If you think you have something to add to the conversation, we're always looking for interesting new voices. Hit me up via Mike at Burnlab.net

No comments: