Monday, September 15, 2003

Huge thank you to everyone who came down to UNTITLED this Saturday and making it yet another legendary night in Detroit. It's so good to have a home base in the D. Tadd Mullinix and Matt Dear were more brilliant than ever (if that's even possible), and the ever expanding Dorkwave crew had the kids snaking, pogoing, spreading butter and falling over speakers all night. Extra special thanks to Sarah for making the super-limited edition Dorkwave t-shirts! If you're curious what was played, or wondering what Dorkwave is all about, here's my set list from Saturday:

Ellen Allien: Trash Scapes
Cabaret Voltaire: I Want You
The Normal: Warm Leatherette
Tuxedomoon: No Tears
Tones On Tail: Go!
Swayzak: I Dance Alone
T. Raumschmiere: The Game is Not Over
Charles Manier: At the Bottle
Book of Love: Pretty Boys and Pretty Girls
Blur: Girls and Boys
Pulp: Disco 2000
The Cars: Just What I Needed
Revolting Cocks: Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?

No comments: