Sunday, June 13, 2004

Puppy Please

So, I put off buying tickets for Thursday's Skinny Puppy show in Detroit. Now of course, it's sold out! I do have friends of friends of friends from Toledo to New York to Miami trying to wrangle something on behalf of my dumb ass, but nothing for sure and any help at all getting at least one these coveted little passes in my hands would be greatly appreciated. :)

Bethany sent me a photo of Ogre from the dress rehearsals last week. Not sure if its okay to post here yet, but the costume she designed for him looks something like a Victorian straight jacket for a cosmonaut. So awesome. I'm going to die if I can't get into this show...

Damage Addict

Friday's Damage Manual show in Chicago was fantastic, plus we got some excellent schwag from the good folks at Invisible. Lazar and I were a bit disappointed we couldn't get a proper pit going during Stateless... seriously, Chicago... there's no chin stroking allowed at punk shows where we come from!


Chris Connelly and Martin Atkins in action


another dive bar toilet tagged

Watch for the Invisible release of Clubhead by Mr. Boomer Omegaman Reynolds - a continuous mix of Pigface classics completely stripped down to byte size loops and reassembled with new drum and synth programming (and even some vocals) by Omegaman himself. Pigface as you've never heard it, guaranteed.

No comments: