Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I woke up in the middle of the night after a dream in which John Kerry asked me to be on his cabinet while we both sat at a bus stop. No idea what that means. "Secretary of blogging?"

So I get out of bed, check the major news sites to find that OH, NM and IA are still too close to call at 5:00am, write this entry and am about to go back to bed.

I watched Office Space again last night. I'm so glad I'm going to New York tonight. I'm in no state of mind to deal with the culture of corporate middle-america. I need to be around my own kind for a while - especially if the results of this election go badly. One step closer to Europe for me. I love America so much. Why is it so fucked up? Who are these people who took it over? How is this country so far off course? There's an iceberg with our name on it if we we don't straighten out.

5:45. Back to bed now. Maybe there will be a phone call about a cabinet position when I get up later.

No comments: