Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Great big thanks to Fontmonster.com and Binah.org [viva Chicas Latinas] for linking up Burnlab. Fontmonster is a great resource in tasty bitmap crispness, and Biah is a Costa Rican based site with some great content, run by - from what I gather - a group of very talented Latin chica designers. It was more than flattering to see Burnlab listed between John Maeda and GMUNK. Wish I could read Spanish...

Israel posted this piece of Flash anime over on ARCHINECT, and I still can't figure out if it's for real or not... superbly twisted: Show You, Show Me.

There is a simple web page for The Necto's New Years Eve party up here and the final print graphics are here. Perhaps proof that sick minds think alike, or maybe bubbles<>records are the hot thing in the collective unconscious, Tom M�ller just did a drop-dead gorgeous job for Addiction, with some nicely animated bubbles. He and Ash Wood have also just launched Popbot World. Mr. M�ller is just too good for his own good ;)

Shannon and I are off to Dublin for the holiday, so I will be off-line until next week. [I trust the conspirators to hold down the fort.] Happy Turkey Day to all!

No comments: