Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Growing up in Detroit, everyone made cracks about the master manipulator and career thief (I mean politician) that was Mayor Colman Young. But I gotta tell ya, nothing prepared me for Chicago and the viscious, blatent and down right hilarious political thuggism (word I heard on CNN) under the Mayor Daley regiem. This guy does whatever he wants whenever he wants, and he proved it last night when he sent dozens of bulldozers to destroy the runway of Meigs Field without any public debate or even notice- (This link choosen because of the great picture on the right). I don't really have an opinion on whether this is good or bad, but damn is it crooked.

For all you NYC dwellers, my roommate Atomly will be performing at Open Air this Friday. Go check out some grade-A
laptop techno, jungle and Midwest hardcore.

No comments: