Wednesday, December 17, 2003

All Music Guide blocked Blogger.com on their in-office network. How messed up is that? Anyway, I'm posting on Rob Theakston's behalf while he finds a way around it. Here's Rob:

Hi there.

After much prodding and pressing from various folk, I have begun work on the follow up to my last mix CD of two years ago.

I am offering this up to Friendsters and Burnlabbers only, as I will only be duplicating the exact number requested and will not be for sale. These will be professionally duplicated (read: not a cd_r) with nice, minimal packaging.

Artists include Round Five (Rhythm and Sound), Jan Jelinek, Stephan Matheiu, Twine, Kevin Shields, Mark LaLiberte, Taylor Deupree, AGF, Telefon Tel Aviv, a track from yours truly (which will be limited only to this disc) and a few others...

Please email me (busymofo@yahoo.com) should this be of interest you.
Thanks.

No comments: