Friday, December 19, 2003

edit: strike that. I'll be flying to Detroit 12/22-12/30. We'll deal with the DMV later.

I'm sorry, this isn't Live Journal, but I need to vent out loud for a moment. I can't decide which is pissing me off more right now: Geico or the NY DMV. If I'm driving to Michigan without insurance next week, so be it. All I know is New York is doing a pretty darn good job convincing me I made the right decision to move. Must everything be a drawn-out, complex process? I guess it wouldn't be New York otherwise. Hmm... Listening to Skinny Puppy really super-duper loud all afternoon probably isn't helping the situation. Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

I'll be at the Arnold's show late, but for sure, and our good friend and hugely secretly amazing DJ Brian Jackson will be molesting the turntables with an array of music we fully endorse and condone at Subtonic, courtesy of Bunker NYC. You should come out and shake it to the likes of Coil, Swayzak, and whatever tricks B has up his sleeves.

Burnlab: Assimilate.(TM)

No comments: