Sunday, April 18, 2004

A few shows I'm really looking forward to in the next few weeks:

The Fall, 4/23/04 at The Magic Stick
Einsturzende Neubauten, 4/29/04 at The Majestic
Ghostly presents Music From the Wires For Ears Vol. III, featuring Dykehouse, Tamion 12 Inch and Esmae, 4/30/04 at The Magic Stick
CPM presents Positive, featuring Goudron, Keith Kemp and Matt Abbott, 4/30/03 at the 2500 Club (Okay, I'm not sure how I'm going to manage being in two places at once on the 30th, but damn if if I can't pull it off somehow. What's up with booking Tamion and Zakrin on the same night in the same town?!)

Unfortunately they're not coming to Detroit or New York any time soon, but Dorkwave favorites Dance Disaster Movement are doing a west coast stint with Peaches in May. I was fortunate enough to see these nuts at Spaceland in LA last year. Very highly recommended.

I was just informed that Keith Kemp and our own Derek Plaslaiko are doing an all industrial set at The Works on Michigan Ave. right now. If you're one of three people reading this on a Sunday night, see you there in about twenty minutes!

No comments: