Friday, May 06, 2005

It's pronounced "doom", and it means "death unto my enemies"

There is a brief article about ADULT. in today's Detroit News, only worth mentioning because Tamion 12 Inch is referred to as "electro-pop". Uh, perhaps Tamion is considered pop music in some kind of hallucinogenic induced satanic version of the chocolate factory...

There's a really good interview with ADULT. in the Metro Times this week.

"I think I'm getting more annoying,"Kuperus says, laughing. "People thought I was annoying in monotone, well then when I actually try to sing, it's even more annoying."

ADULT. perform live in Detroit for the first time in... I don't know... a really really long time... with special guests Gold Chains, Sue Cie and Genders at the Magic Stick tonight. 9pm | $12 | 18+

No comments: