Monday, January 28, 2008

Stray puppies looking for a home



(Click on image above for more photos)
Here's a message from Andrea Cardinal, who found the pups:

"As I was about to walk in to the design charette, I saw these little guys (girls, actually) and my plans changed.

"Gabriel and I now have five pitbull puppies, so please pass the word around, we are trying to find them good homes. I am taking them to the vet tomorrow, so please pass along that we might ask for some of that vet bill to be covered. We're going to be choosy about where these little girls go. We will be keeping the runt for a while, until he is in much better health. The four others are very strong, playful, and adorable.

"If you or anyone you know is interested, these are only going to be adopted as pets, not fighting or guard dogs, and we will ask that part of their vet bills be covered."

If you are interested, Andrea's contact info is on her website.

No comments: