Saturday, August 23, 2008

meanwhile, back at the B'lab: getting our goth on and going to show

We're going to see A Place to Bury Strangers and Nine Inch Nails tonight at a sports arena in the most miserable excuse for a suburb ever... but we're psyched. I haven't seen NIN live or been to an arena show since the love-fest at Madison Square Garden back in 2000 with J. Klett.

I'm going to forget all about the $8 cups of crappy beer, traffic debacles, Gestapo security and shitty acoustics that have kept me away from arena shows for nearly a decade. Dethany, D. Blunk II and I have prime main floor tickets are going to dance like it's 1990!


A Place to Bury Strangers - I've Lived My Life to Stand in the Shadow of Your Heart [2007, live in NYC]


Nine Inch Nails - Get Down Make Love [1990, live in Dallas]

[By the way, since Lynchy had to cancel due to an 800beloved show in K-zoo, we have an extra ticket. Call my cell if you want it for free!]

No comments: